Learn the fundamentals of Classic & Volume Eyelash Extensions
Volume & Classic Eyelash Extensions Training
- Overview of Volume and Classic Eyelash Extensions
- Products to Use for Application
- Health, Safety, and Proper Sanitation
- Performing a Proper Client Consultation
- Review Different Types of Individual Eyelash Extensions, Lengths, Thicknesses, and Curls
- Application Process
- Lash Selection
- Fill Procedures
- After Care and Product Knowledge
- Recommended Cost of Service
- Certification Process
1-DAY EYELASH EXTENSIONS WORKSHOP $1,200
Enroll in our Classic Eyelash Extension Training Course to become a certified expert in an ever-changing industry! No prior experience or license required. Our Eyelash Extension Course is perfect for newcomers to the industry or professionals looking to expand their knowledge. We include everything you’ll need to get started in growing or building your business with ongoing training and marketing strategies. You will receive your very own Eyelash Extension Kit with tools, pigments, color rings, and practice skin.
This class has been designed for students who are interested in learning the art of individual eyelash extensions application. Students will learn Volume/Classic application technique, safety, and client care.
Students will receive the opportunity to practice applying individual eyelash extensions on a live model (provided by the student), under the supervision of one of our Certified Professors at Beiamed.
Learn the art of Permanent Makeup and how you can master it to create your own successful business
What’s It Like To Work As A Permanent Makeup Artist?
Your work environment will depend greatly on the type of permanent makeup career you pursue. For example, if you want to use your training to become a tattoo artist, your work environment will differ greatly from that of a medical environment. Your workload will also dictate what kinds of permanent makeup equipment you’ll be using. This can include digital rotary machines, tattoo coil machine, and other equipment necessary to perform permanent makeup procedures.
2-DAYS PERMANENT MAKEUP TRAINING WORKSHOP
We will cover a number of topics in our Permanent Makeup Training Course. We will go into detail in the following:
Makeup Application – You will learn about the eye and how to safely perform procedures in this rea, as well as general anatomy. You require a keen understanding of such techniques such as eyebrow tattoo and permanent eyelashes in order to graduate.
Patient Skills – You must learn to communicate with each patient and ensure they are comfortable under your care. Diagnosing issues and creating a plan for treatment is included as well as how you could prevent any issues that may arise.
Skin Disorders – Everyone’s skin is different. You must understand how a person’s skin can affect your practice and how you can work with a patient with a skin disorder so they may heal most effectively after the procedure.
Sanitation & Health – We will teach you to keep a clean and sanitary workstation at all times. OSHA requirements should be covered, as well as any regulations and laws that apply to the state you will be doing business in.
Learn the art of Scalp Pigmentation and how you can master it to create your own successful business.
What Is Scalp Pigmentation?
Scalp Pigmentation is the process of having one’s scalp tattooed with tiny dots the size of a hair follicle to simulate the appearance of stubble, giving one the appearance of a short, almost-shaved look hairstyle. Scalp pigmentation is an immediate and long-lasting solution to hair loss. There is no invasive surgery, no scarring and no down time. As a Scalp Pigmentation Technician, it is crucial you learn the techniques we use, how to use the scalp pigmentation machine, and how to properly blend the correct pigment tones to meet the needs of each individual client. You will learn all these fundamental techniques through Beiamed Academy.
2-DAYS SCALP PIGMENTATION WORKSHOP
This course is designed to assist you to acquire all the necessary fundamental skills you’ll need to pursue your career as a Scalp Pigmentation Technician. We cover a wide variety of topics in our course such as:
- Customer Acquisition
- Consultation Process
- Safety, Sanitation, and Sterilization
- Introduction to machines
- Building and matching density
- Introduction to pre-care and aftercare products
- Effective pain control
- Creation of hard and soft hairlines
- Scar coverage
Scalp pigments information
Ecuri Scalp Pigments
There are 3 series of scalp pigments:
- Classic Scalp Pigments: There is a range of hair colours that can be used for both hair density and follicle simulations.
- Sharp Razor Pigments: There are 10 carbon black-based pigments ranging from light grey to black.
- Razor 1.1 and 1.2: For darker skins and adjusted for grey undertones.
Classic Scalp pigments:
Scalp Pigments are for long hair pigmentation.
Nearly black pigment, adjusted for blueish undertones for long hair pigmentations: women with thinning dark hair, 100% radiancy free, non polair pigment, Glycerine base.
Medium brown pigment, warm undertones For long hair pigmentations and follicle simulation on bold scalp. Radiancy free, non polair pigment. Glycerine base.
Razor Scalp Pigments:
Razor Scalp Pigments will give a shaven look. These pigments are made for men who will shave there scalp nearly everyday. To understand the Razor Scalp Pigments, you have to take a look a beard when it is just shaven. Whatever colour beard hair has, black/gray/brown/reddish, when a beard is shaven, the mood of your beard has the same colour. You can not tell, what colour your beard hair will be, just by looking at the shaven beard mood. The mood always has a typical gray/black colour.
Ecuri Razor Sccalp Pigments are 100% radiancy free (non polair). These pigments contain NO glycerine. They can not be mixed with regular glycerine pigments.
Ecuri has 11 different shades of black for ‘a shaven look’ Look. All these pigments contain the same black pigment. Adjusted for blueish undertones, number between 20 to 30 is equivalent to the amount of pigment.
Razor Gray/Blue corrector
This is a special pigment to correct gray/blueish undertones.This pigment is especially formulated for Razor pigments. Gray/Blue corrector does not contain any glycerine and is 100% radiancy free. A technique creating a stubble-like look using tiny dots of pigment. Scalp pigmentation can even be used on someone who is completely bald.
The technique gives the appearance of thinning hair. It’s so convincing that often people have to feel the scalp before they believe there’s no real hair. Scalp Pigmentation is also used on both men and women with thinning hair. The technique provides a fuller look, so that you no longer see thin patches with the scalp showing through.
Razor Scalp 1.1
Almost black razor pigment specially developed for the tinted and dark skin. Heals so as Razor Pigment, very sharp and crispy skin without blue undertone.
Razor Scalp 1.2
Brown-black pigment scalp, especially developed for the tinted and dark skin. Heals like Razor Pigment, very sharp and crispy skin without blue undertone. Scalp 1.2 is slightly lighter than Scalp 1.1.
Scalp pigments differ from ordinary pigments
- MRI scan resistant The majority of brown pigments are made from iron oxides. These iron oxides can cause problems when the person is undergoing an MRI scan. Because scalp pigmentation is applied over a large surface area, this increases the chance of problems during an MRI scan. But Ecuri’s Scalp Pigments are, nearly radiancy-free, meaning that they cause no conflict during a scan.
- Colour never fades Micropigmentation pigments for eyebrows are made to fade gradually because the shape of the face changes with age. However, a permanent effect is required when it comes to scalp pigmentation. Ecuri Scalp Pigments are not broken down by the skin. Once applied, the pigment retains its colour in the skin.
- Technique reversible Almost everyone goes greyer with age. If a dark pigment has been applied, this can cause colour differences with other facial areas in the long term. What looks great today, can look less-than-good tomorrow. Ecuri Scalp Pigments can be easily removed by using a laser technique. It’s often not necessary to remove the pigment completely, but simply to adjust the colour. Just a single treatment is necessary.
We provide a unique experience for our students by offering individualized one-on-one training with each of our students to ensure you are absorbing all the necessary material to be able to excel in this industry.